Last updated: February 04, 2020
Welcome to erasmusweekly.com
This policy was written to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU).
Basically, wherever you live in this world, the following applies to you, if you use my site:
For a better experience while using my service, I may require you to provide certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name and email address. The information that I collect will be used to contact, respond to requests or identify you.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using my Service, I may ask You to provide the website with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Usage Data
Use of Your Personal Data
The website may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain my Service, including to monitor the usage of the Service.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and answer to your questions or requests.
I may share your personal information in the following situations:
* With other people who have knowledge about your area of interest ( such as other students that might have the info that you request and that accept to help you)
* With other users 2: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
I will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if I am required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce my legal agreements and policies.
The website will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of my Service, or I am legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, I may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
I may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Under certain circumstances, the website may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
My Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided me with Personal Data, please contact me. If I become aware that I have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, I take steps to remove that information from my servers.
If I need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, I may require Your parent’s consent before I collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
* By email: email@example.com